This pen hidden camera is a super small camera with a mini DVR to record all the action. It even writes like a normal pen. No drivers or outside power source needed. It will charge plugged into the wall and when it is plugged into the computer.
Perfect camera for "body worn" application. Just click it like you would any ball point pen to start recording. Can record for a full two hours on a single charge. Recordings can be later downloaded via high speed USB 2.0 to your PC for viewing and storing.
You can even use it as a thumb drive to move files from one computer to another. Will hold 4 Gigs of files.
• Has a covert mini DVR in the pen.
• Is a working ball point pen with exchangeable standard ball-point refill.
• Suitable for any computer and other equipment with USB port.
• USB 2.0 Standard port, no need of drivers and external power supply.
• Support Windows 98/98SE/2000/XP/MAS OS/ Linux, it can auto-identify the operating system and install related drivers, no need to manually install (except Windows 98)
• Recorder format: AVI
• Prompt play and recorder speed: 900K/700K byte/s (depending on the speed of your computer)
• Built-in LI battery -- can last for 2-3 hours.
• Built-in 4GB flash memory
• Camera is 300,000 pixels
• Full Color Camera
You may need to update your Windows Codecs. You can download that update here: www.mediaplayercodecpack.com
No posts found