Latest Technology in hand-held radio frequency detection. Uses the latest micro processor circuitry for the most accurate detection of wireless transmission. Built-in signal strength meter and sensitivity control. LCD screen displays actual frequency that is being detected. If you already know the location of the bug, this device is for you. It will tell you what frequency the bug is running on. It cannot locate a bug.
This hand-held radio frequency counter is compact, truly pocket-sized, versatile test instrument designed for measuring any digital, on/off keying or analog signal on frequencies between 30 MHz and 2.8 GHz. Supplied as a complete package with internal NiCd pack, AC wall charger and 7 section telescopic antenna.
AVD-110 Frequency Detector with Strength Meter
Low/high frequency antenna and charger.
- 7 digit Liquid Crystal Display,
- Frequency counter for digital, on/off keying and analog signals with a minimum pulse width of 250 uS.,
- Ultra sensitive synchronous detector - 16 section bargraph to show RF signal strength (-35dBm to 0 dBm),
- Two range positions the 1 GHz position for frequencies between 30 MHz and 1 GHz and the 2.8 GHz position for frequencies between 500 MHz and 2.8 GHz.,
- Squelch adjustment for input signals,
- Hold switch to lock display,
- Low battery indicator,
- Vibrating alert,
- Low power consumption (Average 5 hour battery life),
- Supplied with NiCd pack, AC wall charger and telescopic antenna (143 MHz to 460 MHz)
- Impedance: 50 Ohms (BNC Socket) VSWR less than 2.1,
- Frequency Range: 30 MHz-2.8 GHz,
- Sensitivity: less than 5 mV,
- Max input: 15 dBm,
- Resolution: 10 KHz for digital signals or On/Off Keying & 1 KHz for Analog Signals,
- Time base: Less than 1 PPM at room temperature,
- Weight: 210g, Size: 80 mm high x 60 mm wide x 31 mm deep,
- Case: Stamped aluminum with black anodized finish,
- Battery: Internal 4 x AA 600 mAH NiCd pack, Power: 9VDC 300 mA