This dual camera dash camera records both the front view and the back at the same time.
The front lens with ultra wide angle of 140 degrees can be rotated up and down 20 degrees; the back lens with ultra wide-angle of 120 degrees high resolution; this perfect modular design is more convenient for various angles and high resolution video shooting.
Besides the general functions of the recorder, this vehicle camera has three new main features:
(1) Built-in double lens can be used to take two images at front and back at the same time;
(2) Newly added GPS module can record the whole driving track. Using specialized software, you can see the video at your computer, and at the same time, connect Google maps through the Internet. Driving track shows on the map and you can trace the route of the vehicle.
(3) Built-in gravity sensor (G-Sensor) can record the gravity sensing information. Using the same specialized software, you can read the gravity sensing data to trace accident and any abnormal circumstances that occurred iduring the event.
This camera does not support direct USB protocol, however, computer access to the recorded files can be done by removing the Micro SD card and inserting into your computer. If your computer doesn't have that feature, you can use a card reader.
Built-in lithium battery.
1) 2.7 inch TFT LCD screen
2) Dual lens, Surveill the outside and inside simultaneously
3) Front lens : ultra wide angle of 140 degrees
4) Back lens : ultra wide-angle of 120 degrees high resolution
5) Automatic turning on and record function when the vehicle start.
6) Delayed start function to prevent transient pulse current damage machine at the moment the vehicle starts.
7) Support high-capacity Micro TF Card, Up to 32GB
8) Built-in lithium battery.
9) GPS scanning and positioning
10) Gravity induced SENSOR
11) Video Resolution 1280*480, Image Resolution 2560*1920
12) Video format AVI
13) TF memory card slot Micro TF
1X Car dvr
1X Car charger W/GPS module
1X Vehicle mount
No posts found